Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Snowing Again!

Why is it snowing again? Does anyone else think this is getting old?

The daycare called today and had me come pick up Kenna. She'd gone through two outfits and quite a few diapers. I spoke with our pediatrician's nurse for about 10 minutes and she basically said that it's probably a virus and there is nothing they can do. I'm suppose to give her only pedialyte for the next 24 hours. On top of that, I can only give her 2 ounces at a time. Basically, I feel like I'm starving her. We'll see if it works. The little fart is still happy though and raring to go. No fever but a little fussier than normal, which I think is because I'm not giving her anything of substance to eat!

I hope she gets over this tomorrow. We are heading to Wisconsin this weekend to see Great Grandma again. Surprisingly enough, looks like the weather might cooperate. Knock on wood...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor little Miss Kenna! Hopefully she is feeling better today!!!