I think Miss Kenna is getting back to normal! I waited to take her to daycare this morning to see if she'd have a blowout after her bottle and luckily, no surprises! Daycare hasn't called yet so I'm assuming all is well.
It was unbelievably cold outside so I wish you could have seen how I bundled Kenna up this morning. She had on her outfit, a jacket that went with her outfit and then another big fuzzy warm jacket over that. Then I put on her hat and mittens and she was pissed. I would have put a blanket on her before I covered her with that big warm car seat cover but there was simply no room. Man, she was so mad at me!
She's developing a very demanding personality. The kid knows what she wants! She's just recently started to cry when we leave her alone in a room. Like if she's on the floor in the living room and I run into the kitchen and she loses sight of me, she's not happy. I'm hoping this isn't the separation anxiety we hear about kicking in. She's fine when we leave her at daycare though so that is good.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment