What a great way to start the year! Iowa played really well yesterday and it was a great game to watch. Kenna was all decked out in her pink and gray Iowa gear but missed most of the first half while taking a much needed nap.
Not much exciting here. My days are mixed up. Today feels like Monday but I'm happy that it's not. The weekend should be relaxed. Sunday Kenna and I are going with Ryan's mom, sister, niece, aunt, cousins and Grandma to celebrate Grandma's birthday at Olive Garden. Should be fun!
Ryan is going to do some snow blower hunting while we are off at lunch that day. For some strange reason, I am very excited about the idea of a new snow blower. Probably even more excited than Ryan and he does 95% of the shoveling.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment