I've always found New Year's Eve to be overrated. It seems like I've really only had a couple memorable New Year's Eve nights. This year will be no exception. We were going over to Rusty and Jason's but their little guy has RSV which is highly contagious and since we don't feel like spending time with Kenna in the hospital, we canceled.
Not sure what we will do tonight but it won't be much. Neither Ryan or I feel that great so a nice relaxing evening doesn't sound too bad.
All in all, 2008 was a pretty good year for the Brooker's. The best thing of course was the arrival of little Kenna. Life has changed a lot in the past five months but I can't remember what it was like without her! We are looking forward to a very busy and exciting 2009.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment