Here are a few more things I have noticed lately...
1) Who in the hell designs baby socks? Is it really that hard to develop a simple cotton product that fits a little snug on a baby's ankle? I feel like I am constantly looking for one or both of Kenna's socks! I admit that sometimes she pulls them off but for the most part they just slip off.
2) Nothing is truly ever out of a child's reach. Kenna has 'go go gadget' arms. If she really wants something, she can get it.
3) There are very few really good books on babies. Sure, most authors have a lot of ideas but I'm convinced none of them actually have children of their own.
4) Kenna always always always poops in a clean diaper! Why?
5) It is simply impossible to spend less than $25 each time I visit Target.
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't even have a baby and even I can't get out of Target spending less than $25! :)
Post a Comment