I am sad to report that Rowdie still has not turned up. Ryan spent most of today looking for her with no luck. I keep thinking she will just appear on the deck. Keep your fingers crossed that she finds her way home!
Not only is Rowdie missing but Kenna has a little bug I think. She's not eating well and having messy diapers. She went through something similar to this after her first round of shots but she had her 4 months shots over a week ago. If she is not herself tomorrow morning, I might stay home with her. Cuddling with her on the couch all day sounds pretty good actually.
On a happier note, I have moved into first place in the fantasy football league I participate in! I shouldn't talk about it because it will jinx me but oh well. One of Ryan's friends sets up a league each year. Last year I got 3rd! I figure if I'm going to be watching countless hours of football on Sundays all winter, I might as well make it interesting.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Angie....Addy just had a bug too. Kenna may be trying to cut teeth. Addy had bad diapers and a low grade fever with teething. I am praying for rowdie's safe return!
Post a Comment