I left work as early as I possibly could today to pick up Kenna early. As soon as I saw her, I knew she was feeling better and I am very relieved. At first I thought she might be teething but it's so hard to tell. I think it was more like a bug.
The only bad thing is that she scratched her self pretty good right in the center of her forehead during her nap. It is a nice little gash. Before I even got to the baby room, I had 2 people tell me about it and apologize. I told them it was not uncommon for her to scratch herself and that it was no big deal. Then I saw it and wow, it does look pretty bad. It is our fault though. Last weekend Ryan was cutting Kenna's nails (because I just can't do it) and he cut her little thumb. She bawled and bawled and Ryan felt horrible. Well since then, she really hasn't gotten them cut. Tonight is the night though.
The people at the daycare were so nervous that I would be upset. Obviously, I'm not happy about it but it could have easily happened at home. It is nice to know that they care though! We couldn't ask for better workers in the baby room. It is obvious the way they interact with Kenna that they adore her almost as much as we do. The $190 a week is well worth it if they love Kenna.
Rowdie has not returned and Ryan is slowing accepting the fact that she probably isn't going to. It is so sad and I feel bad for Ryan.
Not much else going on. We have a Christmas party on Saturday night so Joe and Tricia are babysitting. I'm sure they will have fun! :)
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment