It's been awhile since I've posted anything. Maybe because it hasn't been an exciting week.
We did go watch Campbell and Simon at gymnastics last night. Kenna was glued to the action as expected. Less than 3 years before we can sign her up!
While we were there, Grandma Chris told me she thought the little patches on Kenna's tummy were ringworm. I had just assumed they were dry spots. Now how does a 3.5 month old get ringworm? Needless to say, we are heading to the dr at 3:45 today. I'm really hoping it's just dry skin. Ringworm is gross!
My mom and sister-in-law Julie are coming this weekend with Kody and Kyla. We haven't seen them since the end of September so I can't wait to see how they've changed. I plan on taking Kody to Target to let him pick out his birthday present. Should be fun!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment