In this picture, Kenna is trying to position herself to see the tv. Looks like she'll be rolling over soon!
Just an update to my earlier post....Kenna does NOT have ringworm! It is in fact just really dry skin!!! I was very excited about this news!
She did much better at the doctor's office today than last time. Maybe it's because she knew there would be no shots? She even gave him a smile...after she gave him a good stare down. Again, he commented on how well she could hold her head up and move around. We really like Dr. Boonstra. He seems very thorough and is good with Kenna. We go back in a week and a half for her 4 month checkup. She was 12 lbs 6 ounces today so still a little tyke. She hasn't quite doubled her birth weight yet!
Ryan took off work to come with us today. I told him he didn't have to but I think he wanted to. He's actually been to all of Kenna's appointments except one and only missed one while I was pregnant. He is a good daddy.
I'm taking the day off tomorrow. No big plans really. Just going to hang out with my baby girl!!!
2 comments:
This is when you clean and lube her neck.
The other day I took Hannah with me to pick up my mom at work (the hospital) and as soon as she saw the clinic she says, "No shots today mommy." So I had to explain that we were there to pick up Gma and not get shots. I can't believe that she can remember stuff like that for as young as she is!
Post a Comment