I'd never done the whole Black Friday thing before but yesterday I saw some things in the Toys R Us ad that got my attention so Ryan's mom and I headed out shortly before 5am this morning. We got to Toys R Us about 5:10 and there was a line streaming in but at the same time, people were already walking out! We wondered around and I got quite a few things crossed off my list. Including a walker/bouncy thing for Kenna. I think I saved $30 on it! We were in line to check out for about an hour. Crazy!!
We've been productive today. The tree is up and what little Christmas decorations I have, are out! I'm feeling a little more obligated to get into the holiday spirit now that we have a little one.
Ryan just left to go hunting....after his scent free shower of course. I don't quite get the whole hunting thing and I did give it a try last year. I was bored as hell and I don't think we saw any deer...or any animal actually.
The pic above is Miss Kenna in her new toy. Ryan didn't think we should let her have it yet because it's not Christmas but really, she doesn't know the difference. Besides, I have one more thing she can open up on Christmas morning. You'll notice that her short little legs don't quite reach the floor even on the lowest level so we put a game under her so she could jump! She really seems to like it!
2 comments:
That little dolly looks like she is having a good time in that new toy.
And your tree in the background looks pretty darn good too.
Mom
Good thinkin with the game!!
Post a Comment