We survived Beau and Amber's wedding in Muscatine this weekend. It was good to see a bunch of college friends. The people watching was great.
The fleet manager at work ordered my new car yesterday. It is the new Chevy Traverse. It's a little bit larger than I would probably prefer to drive but with all the extras we now travel with, it is probably the best fit. We test drove one last Friday and it is an extremely nice vehicle and has much more room than my little SUV. It should be here in about 8 weeks.
Kenna looked so cute this morning. I put her in jeans for the first time. Of course they were too big for her but I left them on her anyway. Yesterday she looked super cute in a pink polo with a white collar and white shorts. She looked like she was ready to play a round of golf!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I want to see the picture in the golf outfit!!! :)
Post a Comment