Monday, September 22, 2008

We Survived...

Today was the big first day at daycare. I had an extremely tough time saying good bye this morning and shed a tear or two. I was SO glad Ryan took her. When I picked her up tonight the lady told me she did pretty good for her first day and only cried when other babies cried. I think Kenna was a little upset with me but once we got home I got the smiles I'd been waiting to see all day.

I've also concluded that the stinky ear is actually cradle cap that has migrated south. We go to the doctor for her 2 month check up Wednesday and I'll see what he says about it.

That is all for now. I'm going to go cuddle with her before she crashes for the night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The first week is the hardest, but you will always miss a little piece of yourself when you have to leave her! Ang, Kenna is beautiful. We can't wait to meet her this weekend...be careful, my mom will hog her, and Gramma will have to fight to hold her!
Jenny