I'm a little embarrassed to admit this but...Kenna has a stinky ear. I don't know what is going on with it. We bathe her! I noticed it a couple weeks ago and thought that maybe some formula had snuck down there. I scrubbed behind it well and thought it was taken care of. But every once in awhile I catch a whiff of something stinky. I don't know, guess I will keep on scrubbing behind it! She has also developed cradle cap. I've looked online for some quick fixes and it sounds like olive oil might do the trick so we might give it a try. As far as I can tell, the poor girl has her mother's skin.
Today we picked up Ryan from work and went to visit Kenna's new little buddy, Landon Knutzon, at the hospital. He arrived on Wednesday and is exactly 8 weeks younger than Kenna. Landon is the son of family friends, Rustina and Jason. He is a cute little guy and I can't wait to see how the two interact.
Well, it's Friday night and we have absolutely no plans. I seem to see a pattern developing in our weekends. Oh well...I go back to work on Monday and want to spend as much time with Kenna as possible.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would have that checked maybe.
I would think she would be fussy if she has an infection..
Have a good day at work.
Is that possible?
I really think the little peanut will love daycare. She will get alot of attention. Mainly because she is so damn cute.
Mom
Post a Comment