Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend

This morning I am extremely thankful for my little girls.  Despite horrible coughs and a stiff joint here or there, they are in great health.  Even more importantly they were blessed with wonderful personalities (minus a mood swing here and there) that I enjoy watching evolve daily.  In general they get along really well and are great sisters to each other and friends to other children.

Last night we went to Disney on Ice.  I highly recommend it if your family watches anything Disney.  Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Woody, Jessie, the princesses and whole gang were there.  I was a bit worried about Maci's attention span and the show was about 15 minutes too long for her so we spent some time in the hallway during the Lion King portion.  For the most part she was clapping and dancing right along.  Kenna was mesmerized.  I love getting to see things for the first time again through her eyes.  So much excitement!

Saturday afternoon we will be taking them on the Santa Express through the Scenic Valley Railroad.  They have no idea so it should be interesting to see their reaction.  If I had to guess, Kenna will love it  and soak it all in.  Maci will cling to us and do her best to avoid Santa!

Busy weekend ahead for the Brookers!  Happy Thanksgiving to you all.  Hoping you get to enjoy your friends and family!

No comments: