Thursday, November 1, 2012

Ears

Poor Maci has another ear infection and this one is a doozie!  It is taking awhile for the antibiotic to kick in.  I played my demanding mom card earlier this week and told our ENT's nurse we wanted tubes.  Bottom line.  Her left one has come out and is causing us some issues.  We have the surgery scheduled for the 14th.

When she has any sort of infection she cannot take her arthritis medicine.  Plus I feel guilty pumping her little body with yet another medication.  As always, Maci is a trooper although she has really been complaining about this ear so I know it must be bad.  She has managed to make her way into our bed at least twice this week.  I must admit that I don't mind the extra heater in my bed but Ryan isn't necessarily a fan.  :)

No comments: