I'm not entirely sure why but I've been having feelings of guilt lately. Kenna has never outright asked to do dance but that is probably because we avoid any conversation regarding it at all costs. We keep her busy with wee ball, soccer and tumbling. That even seems excessive for a 3 year old right? How could we possibly add anything else?
I'm sure given the option, dance would be her number one choice. Tights and tutus? Oh yes, for sure. I just can't get used to the idea. Plus I don't want to subject myself to hours of dance recitals and have to take out a second mortgage to pay for it. Sounds pretty selfish, I know. All that being said....she would only have to ask us once and we'd be signing her up the next day. I guess for now we make it our goal to keep her so busy she doesn't have time to think about dance! :)
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment