Friday, November 18, 2011

Been awhile...

Looks like it has been awhile since I've updated the blog.  I guess that means we lead boring lives.  It's odd for me to say that because I don't ever feel like I sit still. We really haven't been doing too much but getting ready for the holidays...lights are on the house...a few presents have been purchased!

We plan to kick off this weekend by getting Hy-Vee Chinese and poking around Bass Pro Shops tonight.  (Yep, that is our idea of entertainment.)  Tomorrow it's football and flu shots for the girls.  Sunday will be spent cleaning for Thanksgiving and more football I'm sure.  I have no doubt a hunting expedition or two will pop in there as well.

It's hard to believe Thanksgiving is next week.  The girls are looking very forward to seeing all their cousins.  Before the big turkey day though we have a meeting with a potential builder Monday night.  Friends of ours are almost done building their house and we made the mistake of going out to see it last weekend.  Ryan and I quickly came home and organized some lists!  As of right now we have 3 builders we want to talk to and all come highly recommended.  I'm starting to get just a little bit excited for something that isn't going to happen for quite some time.  Patience is not a strong quality of mine so this entire process could be interesting.

No comments: