Just a little update on what's been going on in our crazy home....
Kenna Bean:
I can certainly tell Ms. Kenna has joined the preschool room. Believe it or not she is talking more and more. Kenna cannot wait to get to 'school' everyday and they get to do so many great things in the 'butterfly' room. I love that they are learning so much but I hate that she is becoming such a big girl.
Maci Moo Moo:
Maci has had a rough week for some reason. I know I always say this but she must be getting more teeth??? Luckily we have her ENT check up and 15 month appointment on Friday. Other than that she continues to be ornery and loves to taunt her sister. She's picking up words left and right. Just recently she's started saying sissy, night night, all done and baby.
I was out of town for work all weekend so it was just Ryan and the girls. It sounds like they had a great weekend. They went to the park and ran a few errands. I imagine they watched a little football as well. I missed them more than I thought I would and couldn't wait to see them yesterday.
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment