Kenna is officially 3 years old. I have no idea where the past three years went but they've been awesome. Kenna, while challenging at times, is a complete joy! We look forward to whatever it is she brings into our lives over the next few years.
In honor of her birthday weekend, we took of to Omaha Friday afternoon. After hanging out with a college friend of mine and her little family, Kenna and Ryan hit the pool. Maci really wanted no part of it and I was happy to chase her around the pool area.
The next morning we were up bright and early to beat the heat at the zoo. We got a little wet when it rained but it was a welcome cool down. Maci slept for most of the visit but woke up long enough for a few pictures. Kenna had fun I think and made friends with a nice gorilla (see below). After eating at one of Kenna's favorite restaurants for lunch (McDonald's) we headed home where Grandma Diann was preparing the food for Kenna's party Sunday afternoon.
Sunday rolled around and after a great afternoon nap, Kenna was ready to go for her party. I hope she was honest when she said she had a good weekend.
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love the gorilla picture!! Priceless!! Also, I hope she got all the pink stuff she wanted :)
Post a Comment