Monday, May 2, 2011

Maci Update

I caught Maci in a couple cute poses this past weekend so I thought I'd share some pics.  I can't believe this little stinker will be one in about a month.  I hate the thought of it actually.

Maci's month long ear infection set her back a bit but she has come charging back.  She wants to walk.  It is Mom and Dad that don't want her to! :)  Her dependence on the binky, nuk nuk or pacifier increased greatly while she was sick.  That isn't going to be easy to break so we are going to start the process slowly.  I'd really like to get rid of it around her 1st birthday.  Right now we are focusing on getting her back to her normal sleeping routine.

 Reading with Daddy.  Look how happy she is!!!
 Taking a snooze...super relaxed.
I wish I could sleep this well!