Not only did the little monster get her first tooth...she also took her first steps! I will be the first to admit Ryan and I were not exactly promoting/encouraging this latest development. We know what happens when kids start walking. It's all downhill from here! :)
I noticed yesterday that Maci was getting pretty brave and standing up on her own easily for long periods of time. It was inevitable, she was ready. Later this afternoon I thought I saw her take a step and jump onto a pillow out of the corner of my eye. So Ryan and I sat across from each other and with her big sister cheering her on...the little peanut took not 2 or 3 steps but more like 5 or 6 in a row and repeated. She was strangely steady on her feet and I fully expect her to be running laps with her sister in no time.
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment