Two or three weeks ago Ryan came home from Hy Vee with the most amazing brownies. I told Kenna that if she ate all her food she could have a brownie. She informed me that she didn't like brownies. Now what two year old doesn't like brownies??? Clearly she didn't know what I was talking about but she was adamant that she did not like them. She's just a little stubborn. I finally told her it was cake and suddenly she lit up. So Maci, Kenna and I squeezed onto a chair and 'shared' a brownie.
Needless to say, I didn't get much brownie between those two.Maci, who never puts anything in her own mouth, was grabbing for bites and squealing when I didn't get it to her fast enough. It was so funny because we've been trying to get her to put food in her mouth on her own for the longest time. For whatever reason she's just not interested in doing it herself. Brownies are apparently a different story. The little one has quite a sweet tooth.
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment