Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Girls

Have I ever mentioned how proud I am of my girls?  When I picked the girls up from daycare yesterday I had at least 4 teachers tell me how much they loved Kenna.  They love her little voice and think she is such a loving child.   The funny thing is that she is all girl.  Last night she made me paint her toes pink...with sparkles and she LOVES princess anything.  The girl definitely knows how to put on a show and more often than not we are shaking our heads at her...wondering where she came from! 

It sounds like Maci is one of the best babies in the baby room.  This wouldn't surprise me as she is THE most laid back baby ever.  I would say 9 times out of 10, she will burst into a smile when you look at her.  That little face can made a bad day a good one in about 3 seconds.  She is happy to watch her big sister run wild and will soon be on the move herself.  We always laugh because with Kenna we couldn't wait for her to crawl and then walk.  With Maci, we are dreading it because we know how much work a mobile child can be!  She will also be our last child so the idea of no more cuddly babies in our house is kinda sad.  We don't want her to get any bigger!

No comments: