We have some of the most random conversations with our beautiful little two year old daughter...so I thought I'd share. You have to imagine her tiny voice and these talks happening at light speed.
Tonight at dinner:
Kenna: Mom...guess what?
Me: What, Kenna.
Kenna: I love you!
Me: Thanks Kenna. I love you too.
Kenna: Mom, I like your shirt.
Me: Thanks hun.
Kenna: Mom, what's that? (Pointing to the Nike swoosh on my shirt).
Me: It's a Nike swoosh.
Kenna: Why?
Me: I don't know why...it just is.
Kenna: Oh.
A little later on...
Kenna: MOM...I want that thing.
Me: You want what?
Kenna: That big brush.
Me: What big brush? Oh....the broom???
Kenna: Yeah, I need it.
So I give her the broom and she proceeds to 'sweep' the kitchen.
Kenna: Mom...
Me: Yes, Kenna.
Kenna: I get a treat now?
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment