Thursday, December 23, 2010

Guilt

I was feeling a little guilty this morning.  Ryan and I both had the day off and we still sent the girls to daycare.  Isn't that horrible?  We had so many little errands to run and it's just that much quicker/easier when the girls aren't with us.  I must say...we were very very productive today.  It was also nice for it to be just the two of us.  We had lunch and only had to worry about feeding ourselves and our trip to Sam's Club was about 30 minutes shorter than it would have been with the girls.  Don't get me wrong, our girls are pretty good anywhere we go.  It's the packing up and buckling/unbuckling etc that takes all the time.

In the end I justified sending them to daycare because we were able to spend all evening focusing solely on the girls instead of trying to get stuff done around the house.  What a great day for everyone!

No comments: