Friday, December 31, 2010

Campus

Ryan's grandparents gave us a membership to the Campus for Christmas. Awesome family gift!  The Campus is basically like a Y complete with two gyms, a weight room, treadmills, a pool and racquetball courts.  I wish the girls were a little older so they could utilize more of the facilities but I'm sure they'll get good use out of the pool and will be able to burn off some energy running in the gym.

Even though we pretty much have our own gym in the basement, Ryan and I are excited about racquetball and a few of the classes they offer.  I've only 'played' racquetball like twice in my life so I'm looking forward to a new challenge.  They also have a daycare but the hours are not the most convenient on the weekends.  I'm not sure I can justify picking the girls up from daycare on a week night and then taking them right back to another daycare an hour later.  We'll see how it goes.  Regardless, we are excited about having another option on the weekends during the winter.

No comments: