We are pretty strong Hawkeye fans at our house...not to the extreme though. We don't have the license plates or season tickets (although that would be really cool.) We do watch every single game (sometimes over and over and over) and sport quite a bit of black and gold. I'd say we are slightly above average Hawkeye fanatics. However, our oldest daughter seems to take our Hawkeye enthusiasm to a whole new level.
I'd say Hawkeyes was one of Kenna's first 25 words. She then fell in love with her Hawkeye sippy cups. Her latest thing is sleeping with a giant black and gold blanket...every single night...no matter what. This afternoon I went in to get her up from her nap. She was just laying there on her back...kind of still out of it and she randomly says to me in a perky little two year old voice..."go Hawkeyes mommy." I'm assuming she thought today was Saturday??? We may have created a monster!
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment