Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy

Every time Kenna goes potty or does something exciting she looks at me and says "Mommy happy?"  It is really cute but it also makes me feel like we might be too hard on her.  I don't want her to feel like all of her actions need to please me or Ryan.  I'm sure before long she won't care what mommy thinks so I should enjoy this stage! :)

Last night we told Kenna it was bedtime and she only fought it for a minute.  She then made her rounds and gave everyone kisses and hugs.  Even poor Maci.  When she gets hugs and kisses from Kenna it's more like smothering!  Even though she didn't really want to go to bed, she skipped all the way to her room...literally.  I was thinking to myself how lucky we are to have such a wonderful two year old when I looked down at the little 3 month old laying next to me.  She was flashing her bright toothless smile and was ready to chat.  That is when I realized that Ryan and I are simply the luckiest parents in the world.

No comments: