Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday Update

Maci is now two and a half weeks old. She continues to be a great baby. We only have to get up once during the night to feed her. Pretty amazing! She is still sleeping a lot so I've been catching up on my daytime tv. Ryan would be shocked to know that there are actually episodes of Law & Order that I have not seen before!

I started working out this week and it feels great to be active again. I usually do it right away in the morning since Maci is the sleepiest then. It really is a good way to start off the day. Not sure that morning workouts can continue when I go back to work in 5 weeks though.

Speaking of Kenna...she continues to entertain us nightly. She is always doing something new. Tomorrow night is the first night of Tumbling Tots. Our intent was to make Tumbling Tots a one on one activity with Kenna but both Ryan and I want to take her tomorrow night. Maybe Maci and I will come along to take pictures! :)

Andy, Julie and the kids are coming down this weekend to meet baby Maci. Kenna is pretty excited. It should be a fun (and hot) weekend.

1 comment:

The Burdorf's said...

Let me know how Kenna does with class...Addy is starting "nastics" in the fall and I am excited/concerned.....Kenna will be a great trial run for all of us:)