Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ms. Brittney

Ms. Brittney from daycare came over last night to babysit while Ryan and I went to a wedding. Kenna loves Ms. Brittney and Ms. Brittney loves her. She was pretty excited to see her come to our house and ran up to her to give her a big hug. Surprisingly, it was the first time we've had someone not related to us come to our house and baby sit.

Ms. Brittney claims Kenna was really good and said that she was really easy. She even offered to come back any time we needed someone! We might just have to take her up on that!

Friday night we ran to Toys R Us and picked up a sand and water table for Kenna. The poor girl really doesn't have any outdoor toys and with the weather getting nicer and the fact that she loves to be outside, I figured it was time. Yesterday Ryan assembled it and put in some sand. While he mowed, Kenna and I played with the table. We had purchased the sand they had at Toys R Us and I couldn't figure out why they were 50lb bags. Well now I know. We have sand EVERYWHERE. What a mess! She had so much fun though. It will be a well used item at the Brooker's! I'll post pictures later today.

No comments: