Saturday, May 29, 2010

Great Day!

We ran into on of Kenna's teachers when we were out for lunch today. I honestly am not sure what her name is and I feel kind of bad about that. She was with her parents and made sure to say hi to Kenna. When her mom heard her use Kenna's name she goes, "oh this is the Kenna you are always taking about?" I instantly cringed assuming the worst but she assured me that Kenna is one of the daycare favorites and that they are very excited to have Kenna's sister there as well. Maybe she won't get kicked out after all? :) Whew!

We had a great day! The farmers market was packed and for the most part Kenna was well behaved there. After that we broke down and bought a new mower. We knew we'd need one this summer but I was hoping to make our old one last as long as possible. Ryan is excited to use it which is surprising for someone who is allergic to grass!

No comments: