Not only will Ryan be surrounded by females for the rest of his life...Kenna has already started blaming him for certain things she has done. About a week ago Kenna dumped some crackers in the bathtub. When I asked her who did it, she said "Daddy." Then this morning she got a ton of powdered sugar on my shirt so I asked her who got Mommy's shirt dirty. She simply replied "Daddy."
Every day on the way home from daycare we talk about her day and she usually ends up asking me over and over where Daddy is. For some reason I asked her one day if Daddy was naughty. She got a big smile on her face and said "yeah" then proceeded to giggle. So I ask her this same question every day and every day she thinks it is soooo funny!
I shouldn't even mention this because I'm sure I will jinx it but Kenna has not bitten anyone at daycare in about two weeks. I'm guessing it is because she came home with two pretty good sets of teeth marks on her arms a few weeks ago. She did try to bite me last night but I think it was because I was on the phone and she wanted my attention.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment