Saturday, April 3, 2010

Names

I never would have guessed picking out names would be so hard. Kenna was really the only girl name Ryan and I liked so the first time it was easy. This time nothing is really grabbing us. If we had to pick today, it would be between Kinsley and Josie. We are 99% sure her middle name will be Marie but we might need to see Baby B #2 before we make a final decision on her first name.

I'm pretty excited for Kenna to get her Easter basket tomorrow morning. She is getting some sidewalk chalk, a coloring book, playdoh and some crackers. No candy! :)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

We haven't even talked about a name yet. I know what you are going through and that's why we haven't talked about it :)

The Burdorf's said...

Addy got playdoh from the Easter bunny too! How crazy? We have decided on a girl's name....we are going with Aubrey Ann. I like Kinsley and Josie. I think no matter what you choose, it will be precious! Good luck and almost there!