Monday, April 12, 2010

Catering

Ryan, Kenna and I headed north to Armstrong this past weekend so I could help my mom cater a wedding. Let me just say that I have always hated working in any sort of food service industry and I'm 7 months pregnant but in general, I thought I pitched in pretty well. The community center looked wonderful and I think everything went smoothly.

As an added bonus to the weekend, Kenna got to see both grandparents for a bit and cousins Kyla and Kody came over for a visit too!!! Oh and we got to meet Kimberly and her beautiful little girls at the DQ!

When we got back to Altoona yesterday we ran up to the soccer fields to watch cousin Simon play soccer. It was fairly nice out and I'm sure we'll be catching a few more soccer and softball games this summer!

No comments: