Kenna had a great day at daycare yesterday. Ms. Blair informed me that Kenna pooped in the potty that afternoon. This surprised me since she had become anti potty over the weekend. Both teachers were very proud of her. Ms. Barbie said Kenna had just been spinning in circles and entertaining them when I got there. I commented that she had a silly streak in her and Ms. Barbie said that she has "the littlest body but the biggest personality."
This reminds me of something that happened on Sunday. Since Kenna refused to use her potty I asked her if I could use her bathroom. She took off toward the bathroom, stopped in front of the door, held up her hand and yelled "NO, NO, NO." She then proceeded to point into our bedroom as if to suggest I use my own potty. The only thing I could do was laugh. Where did this child come from? :)
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment