Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Random Thoughts

Here are some things I've been randomly thinking about these days...and a few things I never thought I'd be able to say...

* I know all 5 Backyardigans...and the theme song by heart.

* It's amazing how quickly milk can curdle when hidden in the oven of a toy kitchen.

* Who knew the name "Elmo" could be so cute when repeated over and over by an 18 month old?

*Apparently, kids only have to use the potty at dinner time when mommy is trying to eat.

* Why is it that every single time I want to run an errand after picking up my child from daycare, she looks like an orphan? Snotty nose, missing pig tail, stained shirt, etc.

* The winter Olympics completely mesmerize my little girl.

* Why when I pick up Kenna from daycare does she repeatedly ask "where's Daddy, where's Daddy?"

* Toddlers can survive on grapes and puffs.

No comments: