Thursday, February 18, 2010

Eat!

Why won't my child eat?! All I want to do is fatten her up a bit and she won't cooperate. I'm trying to do this in the healthiest way possible...adding the 'good' fats. We've even been much more lenient on the sweets lately. Even when she doesn't deserve dessert, she gets it. However, the last two nights she has rejected a cookie. Now what 18 month old declines cookies??? I even tried two different kinds! She will take a 'do no' or donut hole in the morning but 9 times out of 10 she licks the powdered sugar off and is done.

We take her back a week from today for a weight check...hoping she's put on a few ounces since last month!!!

On a good note, she tinkled at daycare on Tuesday! It is simply amazing the things that excite me these days!

No comments: