Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sisters!

At our ultrasound yesterday we found out Kenna will have a little sister! I will admit, a little boy would have been fun but I'm very excited that Kenna will have a sister. I never had one and always wanted one. I hope they become the best of friends (and don't kill each other before they graduate from high school). Everything else turned out perfect during the ultrasound and the technician thought she might even be about a week ahead of schedule.

Ryan is concerned that he will have no one to teach his great hunting skills to. I told him that with my luck, they will both want to hunt and our house will be filled with antlers, BB guns and camouflage. Deep down he knows he is in trouble because one little girl already has him wrapped tightly around her finger.

I'm very excited to see how this new little bundle will be similar to and different from Kenna. Ryan thinks she will be a little chunk and completely laid back. Very unlike her older sister. I'm not sure. We'll find out in roughly 20 weeks!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Girls definately soften up their dads....I love it. Sometimes I see a side of Tyson that I might never had seen without the girls!

The Burdorf's said...

Congrats Angie...

Gregori Family Blog said...

Congratulations to you all!!