I picked up Kenna on Tuesday and found out she had hit/scratched two other kids throughout the day. Granted it was because they took things from her but still unacceptable. So of course I had to sign the two 'incident' reports. I swear, the child must have the thickest disciplinary file at the daycare. Ms. Barbie was pretty cool about it. I guess they put her in time out and told her hands were not for hitting but for hugging. When she was done with timeout, she had to give all her little friends hugs. So instead of the 'no biting' lecture every morning, we give the 'be nice to your friends' lecture.
Yesterday Kenna showed me how she could say her teacher's name and it was pretty darn cute. She's started using please and thank you...more often then not she just says thank you to everything. I really wish you could hear her say it. It is so funny.
She's become somewhat rebellious regarding the potty so I've dropped it for the time being. I'll see what the pediatrician says about it next week at her 18 month check up.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Video her doing some talking and post it :) for those of us that aren't lucky enough to see her all the time:)
Post a Comment