The biter is back. Much to my dismay, Kenna had two incident reports at daycare yesterday. She bit, twice. One time sounded pretty bad and was 'unprovoked'. I was so disappointed. I could tell she'd had a rough day though. Her cheeks were rosy and her hair was a mess. Ryan said she was upset when he left her. Not to make excuses but I did notice a new tooth on the bottom this morning when we were brushing. I'm hoping this too will pass. She had a rough morning today though. Tomorrow is her 18 month appointment and I wouldn't be surprised if she had an ear infection.
On a good note, she did sleep through the night for the first time in about two months. She was also doped up on Tylenol and I applied some orajel right before bed. Let's hope this sleeping continues!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment