Tuesday, December 15, 2009

15 Weeks

This week is week 15 of the pregnancy. So far its been smooth sailing just like the last one. This leads me to believe it's another girl.

I'm starting to show much earlier than with Kenna. Luckily, I'm able to wear my normal clothes still but it won't be long. I've gained about 5 pounds (all in my butt) but it feels like 10. I crave random things and usually not for very long. First, it was Twix bars but I'm way past that. I've moved on to Cream Soda, jelly beans (pear and cherry) and just yesterday I saw a lady with huge green olives on her plate at lunch. Now I can't stop thinking about those olives. Weird, right?

My eating has been on the excessive side and probably not nutritionally balanced. I'm working on it though. I need to get back on track and also start working out. It has been over a month. Then again, why start right before Christmas!? :)

No comments: