Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Copy Cat

Ms. Kenna has become quite the copy cat lately. She loves to steal our cell phones and 'talk' on them so the other night I got her to say "Hi Grandma" (or her version of that). She says it about every 10th time I ask her to and of course when I called my mom, she wouldn't do it. She clams up when someone is actually on the other line but she will give the phone a kiss.

She is definitely a lover. She likes to give and receive hugs to everyone including stuffed animals and babies. It is a great feeling at daycare when she waddles over and gets so excited to see me. However, when we get home she is all about finding her daddy and making sure he gets a kiss.

Daddy will be hunting all weekend so it will just be Kenna and I. Should be interesting as we have a tendency to butt heads. :)

No comments: