I'm not exactly sure why but October is one of my favorite months so I'm excited that it is here. We have family pictures Saturday morning and I'm hoping Ms. Kenna feels like cooperating. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some decent weather.
I had a small panic attack the other day when I realized Kenna doesn't have a lot of cold weather clothing. She basically has no long sleeved shirts that fit her. I did pick up a couple cheap ones the other day. Shoes are the hardest thing for her. They just don't make many shoes in size 3!!! Luckily she is getting close to size 4.
She seems to be more strong willed each day. I can tell she is going to be sassy. Once again tonight she yelled at me for letting the water out of the tub. She freaks out because she thinks her toys are going to go down the drain or something. What I would give to be inside her head for just a few minutes each day!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had that same panic attack once it started getting colder. I need to get both of my kids warm clothes.
Julie
Post a Comment