Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pacifier Free

It is official! We are pacifier free! Kenna went without her pacifier all weekend. (Well, except on Friday when Ryan gave it to her in the middle of the night.) According to daycare she hasn't even acted like she wanted it!

Tonight it was just the two of us. We played pretty hard as usual. Kenna was particularly giggly tonight. She thinks the strangest things are funny. For example, she thinks it is hilarious when I chase her with her piggy bank. I'm guessing it is the change rattling around. We also played with her wooden puzzle. She has the same amount of patience as I do so she is easily frustrated when the pieces don't go right in. She pushes so hard trying to get them to fit and ends up screaming. Luckily she is getting much better at it. When she did get a piece in we had to cheer and clap. It is so cute.

No comments: