I made it home yesterday and rushed to pick up Kenna. I was hoping for at least a little excitement on her face. I walked in and she came rushing over...stopped...thought about something...and walked to the other side of the room to pick up a plastic plate and bring it to me. All I wanted was a hug and she shows me a plastic plate!?
I swear her hair grew an inch and she learned many new tricks while I was away. I caught her going up and down her little slide completely on her own and about had a heart attack. Then in true Kenna monkey form, she walked up the slide!
My absolutely amazing husband had the house spotless. There is nothing better than coming home to a clean house.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so lucky to have such a great hubby..Welcome home and give the peanut a kiss from Gramma..
Mom
Post a Comment