Thursday, September 24, 2009

Biter

When I picked Kenna up yesterday the head of the daycare stopped me. Turns out Kenna got bit once and then bit 3 other times. Wonderful. Ms. Traci was very nice about it and said it is completely normal for her age. She thinks Kenna might be teething and wanted to know if they could give her the pacifier and see if she stops biting. I wasn't a fan of this idea but don't want her biting either. Hopefully it helps and this stage passes quickly.

This morning she was jumping on our bed and I told her we needed to have a talk. I told her biting was naughty and hurt people. She then proceeded to lunge at me with her mouth open. I pulled her away, told her NO quite firmly and hurt her feelings. Then she got pissed, pointed and me and said 'DON'T'. It was all I could do not to laugh. She is a strong willed little bugger.

No comments: