I met some friends for lunch today and the restaurant was near Toys R Us so I stopped in to see what they had for Backyardigans stuff. I've been feeling kind of guilty lately. We never really buy Kenna anything...well besides diapers. I realize she is only one but I feel like we should be spoiling her more. (With that said, little kids that are spoiled rotten brats drive me nuts.)
I'm not even talking about just toys etc, I also mean food. The only time the poor kid gets juice and cookies is at daycare! I don't really want her to eat a lot of garbage but that isn't why she doesn't get it, it's because we simply don't have anything like that at home. Even when we have jello it's sugar free!!! We make a conscious effort to eat healthy (or healthier) at home and we hope that Kenna grows up eating healthy as well. However, at the store the other night I did make a couple purchases that I think she'll enjoy. :)
So my intent today was to find something cheap and small that I knew she would enjoy. I did find some things but unfortunately nothing that was cheap. It was not a wasted stop though as I saw quite a few good ideas for Christmas. Yes, I said Christmas. It is right around the corner! :)
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This week at Toys R Us, you'll find some great deals and offers. I purchased 2 LeapFrog learning toys and got 1 free.
Post a Comment