Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Kenna!

It's official...Kenna is a one year old! About this time last year I was begging the doctor to "get her out of me!" I had to wait until 8:14pm unfortunately.

Kenna has become an intense little peanut. She is always studying things and into everything. Numerous people have commented that she is very "busy" or never sits still. I guess Ryan and I don't know any different. Lately she is easily frustrated. She forgets she is little and can't quite do everything she wants to. We have to just laugh at her sometimes.

I hate that I am working today and Kenna is at daycare. We'll make up for it this weekend.

The plan is to go out to eat tonight and then hit up the DQ. I'm not sure who is more excited about the DQ...Ryan or myself?!

Kenna shares her birthday with Samantha so Happy Birthday to her as well!

No comments: