Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Clothes

Ryan, Kenna, Rowdie and I just got done walking around the pond. While we were walking we were talking about how we both need new clothes. While this weight loss initiative has been a wonderful idea, it has hit our pocket book in more ways than one. We have a wedding coming up and Ryan is in desperate need of a new suit, none of his dress shirts fit and his work jeans are too big! I know, I know. I shouldn't be complaining. Ryan has done really well the past month or so and has lost about 14 pounds total. He is catching up to me! I think both of us feel so much better healthier and can't imagine going back to our old eating habits. With that being said...I think we are going to skip our workout tonight and finish off the DQ cake in our freezer! Everyone deserves a break right? :)

I'm already looking forward to the weekend. Sounds like it should be nice. We are seriously going to try and hit the farmers market and I think Ryan is going to get a start on the deck. We are redoing it this summer and I'm excited to see the final product.

No comments: