Kenna has been doing some quirky things lately so I'll give you all the run down...
- On Monday, Kenna had her first taste of watermelon at Aunt Missy's house. The kid couldn't get enough of it! I gave her more tonight and it was the first time she has ever really demanded more of any food item I have given her!!
- Tonight I was in the office and Kenna and Ryan were in the living room. I hear Ryan laughing at the ABC show Wipeout. He thinks it is just hilarious. But anyway, pretty soon I hear this little fake laugh coming from Kenna. She is laughing because he is laughing. It was SO cute!
- Kenna and I went to the grocery store today. I turned to grab some milk and turned back around only to see Kenna STANDING in the cart. First of all, I nearly had a heart attack and second of all, how the hell did she get her feet under her butt to stand up?
- Also while at the store, I gave Kenna a box of mac and cheese to hang on to while we were shopping. About 10 minutes later I realize she is literally eating the box. It looks like a mouse got into it.
- About a week ago, I was in the kitchen and Kenna was at the back door looking at Rowdie. I hear the screen door open and I assume it is Ryan coming in from outside so I look up. The screen door is moving on its own and I realize Kenna is opening the door?! So I walk over to see what exactly she is doing and she is already out onto the deck!
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment